Compensation is variable between $600-$800 per month (US Dollars) depending on the amount of projects completed.
We are seeking high level web developers with EXCELLENT AND NATIVE ENGLISH skills (Written and Spoken)
Read Entire Ad before applying and follow specific instructions.
There are very specific instructions you must follow to apply for this position. Please read the entire ad and follow the instructions below completely, to be interviewed. We will only consider those who follow the instructions specifically.
Fusion Growth Partners is looking for a Web Developer that can help us manage and edit websites to meet our partners needs. This position is part of our Offshore Execution team.
The successful candidate will have superior writing skills, the ability to learn and navigate several types of software, a good eye for graphic design, attention to detail, a thorough understanding of Digital and Social Media and good with systematic process.
The Purpose of our Company:
Fusion Growth Partners is a business incubator and business accelerator. When we partner with business owner, we invest heavily into their small business and help them significantly grow their clientele and build a true business or company.
We accomplish this by providing sophisticated business planning, complete systems and processes, the use of our trained staff to run those systems, and thousands of dollars in marketing capital. We earn our compensation from licensing fees or from a small percentage of business closed. As far as we know, we are the only company in the country that that currently offers these services.
For the benefit of those who are reading this ad, you can view an example of the presentation we provide for Real Estate Agents at: https://www.succeedwithfusion.com/fusion-partnership-in-detail-videos and you can view the rest of our website at www.fusiongrowthpartners.net
This is a remote position, and you can work from home!!!
• Proficient in English is a must
• Proficiency in programming languages
• Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Solution-oriented and high-level programming skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and optimize web pages for security and responsiveness
• Understanding of network diagnostics and analytical tools
- Desktop Computer (Core i5 Intel and above preferred)
- Two Monitor Screens (Preferred)
- High Speed Internet (Required)
To apply, complete the questionnaire on the webpage linked before and upload an introductory video. The Video should be a 2- or 3-minute video where you can tell us about yourself, where you grew up, how you learned to speak English and why you think you think you would be great for this position.
All Items must be completed to be considered.